Saturday, February 11, 2006

Last Wall Papering Ever.

Skye and Tom have been shipped out to the Grandparents so that we could address the last of the major decorating.

I can't begin to tell you how much I HATE papering walls. Our bedroom has been showing part of it's plaster for as long as we have been in this house. I have papered most of the rest of the house, and this room was, until now more than I could face. Uneven walls, corners that aren't square, windows that aren't straight, lumps, the list goes on.

Anyway the offending wall has been done now, I've started to paint and it should be finshed tomorrow. Ann has been valiant in doing a number of small fiddly jobs today including stripping the paint from a door which I started some time ago.

So only one room to completely paint and a few other small jobs to do now.

We've even sold a couple of things on BIN on ebay whilst we have been industrious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

li