Thursday, July 13, 2006

No more Mr Angry

As the process of selling our house has gone on longer and longer, so my normally calm(ish) teperament had become somewhat edgy. I needed a distraction.

The Monday night guys I ride with were talking about their team entry for the twentyfour12 mountain bike race, so I decided to try and concentrate my energy in to getting an entry for that.

I'd bravely thought of entering the solo 24 hour event, until I realised that there was a solo 12 hour, which will probably suffice when it comes to a challenge, and the inevitable pain and suffering. So the entry is in the post.

Embarassingly I have to own up to not actually owning a bike that one could race, so I've ordered a "Love Hate" frame from Dialled Bikes got some cheap RC31 forks from the Singletrackworld classifieds and the other bits I'll swap over from my Surly.

All of which should be here tomorrow, or early next week.

......and breathe

2 Comments:

At 8:18 am, Blogger Steve said...

That looks ace Rich. You'll be fine of course, you can do a 12 without too much preparation. Should be a good event.

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger Richard said...

Steve,Seems as if the course will be good, I just need to pace myself :')

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

li