Thursday, August 24, 2006

Surely not....

It looks like we are now working towards a completion date of September the 8th. Of course, given the delays so far I am not exactly ecstatic, more like "yeah, whatever". Anyway, it appears we'll be moving soon.

We've started to look again at motorhomes, though the dealers we visited yesterday did not have very much available that would suit us. Looks like we'll be having a trip over the water to Germany to buy from there, with our non existent language skills, though thankfully a friend Anne has offered to translate should we need it.

Thereafter, the plan is after the 3 peaks, we'll head up to Scotland for a few weeks. Heading back south for marindusktildawn, then getting a ferry and driving south until we hit the sunshine.

We'll see ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

li